Continuous recording of the ECG during 24 hours with daily issues.
Records produced by the latest monitoring devices, and diagnosis and consultation by Viollier's highly experienced cardiologists and pneumologists, provide you after cardiopulmonary examination, with a well-founded decision-making basis of high clinical significance. It also helps treat your patients with cardiopulmonary issues.
Continuous recording of the ECG for a maximum of 7 days in case of intermittent issues.
Continuous recording of blood pressure during 24 hours for reliable diagnosis and therapy control under everyday circumstances.
Recording of oxygen saturation and respiratory flow at home in a familiar environment for the diagnosis of sleep apnea syndrome.
In addition to oxygen saturation and respiratory flow, polygraphy also records breathing excursion in the chest / stomach area as well as the body position. It is necessary prior to any CPAP treatment.
That’s how it works
- Free devices delivery by our customer service direct in your practice
- Device mounting on the patient according to instructions
- Free devices pick-up by our customer service direct in your practice
- You will receive a report with high clinical significance within 24 hours from our experienced cardiologists and pulmonologists
- 24h ECG and 7-days ECG: You bill once the Tarmed position 17.0130 (62.77 TP) for the mounting and dismountig of the monitor in the physicians' practice.
- Invoicing for the evaluation of monitoring devices is done by us directly to the insurer / patient.